Organize Your Vehicle
So many of us now use our vehicles for more than an occasional drive. We transport our children to school, games, clubs; we travel for our own work; and, we take vacations in our vehicles.
One way to make all of these activities less stressful is to be prepared for many needs that may arise. Here are a few things I keep in my glove compartment and/or console that make my travels more productive:
- Paper and pen – for taking down mileage or quick notes (not while driving!)
- Scissors – to cut off tags from new purchases or strings off clothes
- Lint roller – perfect to get those hairs and fuzz off your clothes
- Wipes and napkins – to clean up spilled drinks and wipe hands off after pumping gas
- Extra pair of sunglasses – someone always needs these, especially the driver
- Umbrella – don’t get caught without one!
- Trash bag – keep one in your car (front and back) to make it easy for everyone to use
- Bag – to collect all those things you really need to take into the house
- Crate for trunk – store first aid kit, shopping bags, items to return to town, dry cleaning…
Make it a habit to keep these items accessible to reduce your stress while traveling! Just another idea to help you with
Structured Chaos serves eastern NC and Raleigh by appointment. Call today — 252-665-3424 or Like the page on Facebook.